Skip to content
Successful steps for a profitable fundraiser:
- Planning session - Set financial goals, fundraising time frame (we recommend at least 2 weeks for a fundraiser)!
- Alert community about fundraiser.
- Promote fundraiser through parent letters, posters and community announcements.
- Hold a “kick-off” rally which will educate the kids on the fundraising program, and will build enthusiasm to reach fundraising goals.
- Start the fundraiser!
- Monitor progress and provide encouragement and incentives to keep the kids motivated.
- Once the fundraiser is complete, collect the order forms and money.
- Tally the results.
- There are several options for ordering. Your organization can fax, email, call, or order online.
- Set time and place for student and parents to meet to pick up delivered products and distribute in an orderly fashion.
- Check for damaged products and any mis-orders, contact us to report those findings and schedule shipment for replacements.
- Encourage students to express thanks to the customers. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and start thinking of ways to improve your next fundraiser.